- To promote and maintain the recognition of our members as vital components of the medical team, contributing to the public welfare.
- To establish cooperative relations with other medical and technical societies.
- To develop and disseminate pertinent technical and legal information to increase the competence of our members.
- To promote the educational and ethical standing of our members in their professional and private communities.
- To meet regularly to discuss the various activities, problems, and advancements in the biomedical field.
- To provide a source of information to individuals who desire to enter the biomedical field.
- To provide collective expertise to constructively influence the direction of legislation pertaining to hospital electrical safety and equipment design.
- To hold, use, and dispose of any Association properties solely for the execution of the affairs of the Association.
- To do those things which are necessary and legal to perpetuate this Association’s affairs, purposes, and non-profit educational status.